Mccormick and Schmick’s is an American seafood restaurant chain. In the United State, it has 39 locations under 3 brands. It is uniquely designed to provide a good atmosphere where guest can enjoy the high-quality dining experience.
The breakfast menu, Lunch menu, and Dinner menu in this restaurant vary on each day. Sample menu below highlight the types of selections from which you can easily select the food for any given day. For every day there is the different menu list so it is better for you to contact the restaurant directly.
Mccormick and Schmick’s Lunch menu
- Hood Canal, Washington Oysters.
- Honolulu, Hawaii swordfish.
- New Bedford, MA Scallops.
- Honolulu, Hawaii Ahi Tuna.
- Eudora, Arkansas Catfish.
- I. Raspberry Point Oysters.
- Newport, Oregon Lingcod.
- Vancouver B.C. Manilla Clams.
- I. Bluepoint Oysters.
- Chesapeake, Maryland Blue Crab.
- Bellingham, Washington Salmon.
- Manita Ecuador Tilapia.
- Los Cabos, Mexico, Yellowtail.
- PEI Black Mussels.
- Kona, Hawaii Mahi Mahi.
- San Diego, CA Thresher Shark.
- Buhl, Idaho Rainbow Trout.
- Oysters – Willapa Bay, Washington – Pan Fried with coleslaw and French Fries.
- Fried shrimp platter with Cocktail sauce and Coleslaw.
- Fish and chips.
- Rice and vegetable.
- Pan-Fried Chicken.
On the Half Shell
Seasonally available six to twelve selections
- Gigamoto Oyster – Totten Inlet, Washington.
- Netarts Oysters – Tillamook Bay, Oregon.
- Chatham Oysters – Chatham, Massachusetts.
- Gulf shrimp popcorn with 2 dipping sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp with Horseradish Marmalade.
- Pan-fried Willapa Bay Ousters with tartar sauce.
- Fried Calamari with 3 dipping sauce.
Soups and Salads
- Spinach salad
- Seasonal mixed green salads with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Heart of romaine Caesar salad with Garlic Croutons.
- New England clam chowder.
- Catfish sandwich with fries.
- Crab and cheese melt on the muffins.
- Marinated Chicken Breast with Cheddar and Bacon.
- Atlantic salmon – Bay of Fundy, Maine – Roasted on a cedar plank with Northwest berry sauce.
- Mako Shark – Cape Fear, North Carolina, Sesame seared with Wasabi and pickled ginger.
- Rainbow Trout – Buhl, Idaho, Grilled with Blackberry Balsamic.
- Mahi Mahi – Ormond Beach, Florida – Blackened with Bay Shrimp Creole Sauce.
Mccormick and Schmick’s dinner menu
- Maja, Mexico Kumamoto Oysters.
- Murrells Intel, South Carolina Red Grouper.
- Beaufort, South Carolina Swordfish.
- PEI, Malpeque Oysters.
- Sea of Cortez, Mexico Blue Crab.
- Boothbay, Maine lobster.
- Canas, Costa Rica Mahi Mahi.
- Cape cod MA Wellfleet Oysters.
- Topping, VA Rappahannock Oysters.
- Ayden North Carolina Catfish.
- New Bedford MA bay Scallops.
- Mobian Bay, VA little Neck Clam.
- Connecticut Saddle Rock Oysters.
- Buhl, Idaho Rainbow, Trout.
- PEI, Canada Black Mussels.
- Georges Bank, MA Sea Scallops.
- Connecticut, Duck Island Petites Oysters.
- The Chesapeake Bay, Select Oysters.
Mccormick and Schmick’s seafood and steaks
Menu of this restaurant print daily in which the verity of the numbers of fresh fishes, in addition to aged steak, poultry, entrée salads and pasta added. This restaurant commitment is to provide seasonally inspired dishes and regionally inspired foods. For dinner, this restaurant is open every day and lunch Monday through Saturday.
Mccormick and Schmick’s seafood and steaks menu
- Grilled asparagus 7.99$.
- Pan-roasted wild mushrooms 8.99$.
- Wild mushroom spinach sauté 5.99$.
- Red pepper white cheddar mash 6.99$.
- Lobster mashed potatoes 11.99$.
- Lobster tail 20.99$.
- Lump crab cake 14.99$.
Fire-roasted corn salsa
- Coconut shrimp 11.99$.
Orange horseradish marmalade
- Shrimp kisses 13.99$.
Pepper jack cheese, crispy bacon-wrapped.
- Marguerite flatbread small %6.50 large $12.25.
Ripe tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil.
- Lump crab w/ lemon butter $5.99.
- sautéed shrimp scampi style $6.25
- Avocado Pico de gallo $4.25.
- tropical fruit relish $3.25